Depression and Relationship Counselling
Are you feeling lost, lonely, anxious, fed-up, tired, or sad?
You do not have to go through these struggles alone!
We can help you!
Depression is a common mental disorder which can affect anyone, regardless of their financial status, culture, background, faith, or sexual orientation. If left unaddressed, depression can even lead to suicide.
Living with depression can be extremely hard for those suffering or those around them.
Often, people do not know for sure if they are depressed, so they delay seeking help or avoid it altogether.
How can you know if you are depressed?
The first step is to be aware of the way you feel.
Do you feel….
- like life isn’t worth living
- constantly anxious, tearful and worried
- like you can’t concentrate
- irritable and intolerant of others
- you are not getting enough enjoyment out of life
- you have a lack of self-esteem
- excessive or inappropriate guilt
- A lack of motivation or interest in things you used to enjoy
Have you noticed….
- changes in sleeping patterns – broken nights or oversleeping
- changes in eating patterns – loss of appetite or overeating
- tiredness and a loss of energy
- persistent headaches and/or stomach upsets
- chronic pain
- a slower speaking pattern than usual
- loss of libido
- for women, changes to menstrual cycle
Have you started….
- Neglecting your hobbies and interests
- isolating yourself from friends and family
- taking part in fewer social activities
- noticing your productivity falling at work
Have you gone through…
- Distressing life events
- Negative childhood experiences
- Challenging circumstances
- Physical illness
- Alcohol or drug issues
Let me ask you something. Be very honest and real with yourself!
Do you really, truly want to feel better?
If the answer is ‘YES, I really truly want to feel better’, then….
Now is the right time to seek help from a specialist!
Now is the time to do something about your situation.
Now is the time to claim your worth!
- To feel like your life IS worth living
- To feel joyous, happy and content
- To be able to concentrate on what is important to you and make decisive decisions
- To enjoy your company and the company of others
- To have a boost in your self-esteem
- To live a guilt-free life
- To take pleasure in doing all the things that you once loved doing
Fill in the form below and give yourself permission to take control over your mind!
Have you ever asked yourself:
How have I ended up all by myself, so lonely, after I have been working so hard all of my life?
Why can I not be happy in both my relationships and successful in my business?
Why does it have to be one or the other?
The feeling of being all by yourself and lonely, whether you are single or in a relationship, can be overwhelming.
A common problem that leads to relationship issues is confusion.
Confusion around your own identity, sexuality or feelings.
Confusion leads to miscommunication and misinterpretation.
Miscommunication and misinterpretation lead to unmet expectations and disillusions.
It is a vicious cycle, and without specialised support and guidance, cannot be stopped. The future will always look like a broken past.
It is never too late to connect to yourself and turn your relationships around.
Fill in the form below and give yourself permission to be happy, joyful, excited and at peace in your relationships.